Tuesday, April 19, 2011

SwitchHitter:QueenSophieAnneLovesAGoodRug Munch


Evan Rachel Wood, who play's the bisexual vampire queen of Louisiana on the incredible Trueblood,has today, shared with the world that she herself, is in fact, a bisexual.

No shit.  Life, Imitating Art, Imitating Life for three hundred Mr. Trebek.

She was engaged to Marilyn Manson for a while, and apparently she finds androgyny hot.

I have to be honest.  I usually hate Evan in any role she plays.  I find her character to be the least compelling out of the rest of the Truebloodian's, and the way she speaks bothers me.  But, I did like her in Across the Universe and Practical Magic.  She was also just in the HBO mini-series Mildred Pierce, and her character was so crazy that I now can't see her as anyone else.

I wonder if THIS made her foray into women a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment