Sunday, September 18, 2011

AwardsAndShit:ThePrimetimeEmmy'sAirTONIGHT


SCHWING!

As many of you know, the Primetime Emmy's air tonight.  I'm actually pretty excited to watch them, for a few reasons.

First of all, the incredible Jane Lynch is hosting.  I've been a big fan of Jane for a while, ever since I saw her in Best in Show, which is ridiculously funny.

Secondly, there is some really great talent nominated tonight.  Tina Fey, Jane Krakowski, and Alec Baldwin all received noms. for their work on the incomparable 30 Rock.  I'm hoping at least one of them takes home the golden winged statue, because truthfully, they really deserve it.

I'm hoping some of the Mad Men nominees win as well.  It's truly the best drama on TV currently, and from at least the last 5 years.  

Also, Kate Winslet and a bunch of her co-stars from Mildred Pierce are nominated as well, and I predict they clean up house.  It really was quite well made.

Anyway, tune in tonight and check it out.  I'm sure as hell going too.  Check back later for updates on the winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment