Thursday, July 14, 2011

AQuickMessageFromYoursTruly


Hi to all my FWIMC followers, and welcome to the end of your childhood.

I just wanted to write a quick post to apologize for the lack of posts, but today, as I'm assuming you know, is the day we all have been waiting for.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 comes out tonight at midnight, and as I have been in literal pain waiting for this film to come out, my mind and focus has been elsewhere.

First of all, I want to thank the actors, writers, producers, and of course, Ms. J.K Rowling for blessing us with the most imaginative, original, and truly beautiful film/book series.  I have grown up with Harry, Ron, and Hermione, and as sad as I am that it is over, I couldn't be happier to have had these characters in my noggin for the last 11 or so years.

Second of all, I want to thank all of my readers out there.  I know not all of you are Potterfreaks like I am, so thanks for sticking by and enduring the relentless trail of HP posts.  I promise that from here on out, there will be significantly less Potter postage. 

Except of course for the film review...

And any press that comes out about any of the stars...or writers...or producers...

And when I get a craving to post pictures of my future wife, Ms. Watson.....

Alright, scratch that.  I can't promise anything, commitment scares me.

Anyway, to wrap this shit up, thanks again for being as loyal as you have been.  My web traffic has been at an all time high since relocating to Los Angeles, and there's only you guys to thank!

So tonight, as your childhood comes to a close, and you realize its time to grow up....

Cry in a corner? I ain't your therapist, bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment