Monday, July 18, 2011

RandomNewObsession:DaniaRamirezEdition


Yowza.

Today, I was flipping through the HBO channels and came across a few episode marathon of Entourage.  

When it comes to Entourage, I'm indifferent.  I used to love it a lot, but then it got a little stale.  Will Vince do the movie? Will Vince not do the movie?  

Who gives a fuck.  Not I.

However, the one thing positive thing I will always say about this show, is that they constantly have the hottest actresses, known and unknown, guest starring on the series.  

In the last season, which is what I was watching, Dania Ramirez played Turtles love interest.  

Holy Shit, you guys...

She's seriously the hottest thing I've ever seen.  I know, I know, I say that about every actress, but seriously, she's to infinity and beyond.  

I actually knew of her before Entourage though.  I don't know if anybody remembers X-Men:The Last Stand, but she played Callisto, the main antagonist to Halle Berry's Storm.

Here's hoping we get to see a lot more of her.

Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment