Tuesday, July 19, 2011

ComedyGold:ReginaHallAsBrendaMeeks


So here's the deal.

Regina Hall, who is most famous for playing Brenda Meeks in the Scary Movie films, is really just too flippin' funny.

On the real, I'm currently watching the first Scary Movie, and I honestly forgot how underrated she really is as a comedic actress.

PLEASE watch the entire clip below, I promise it's worth it.
On a side note, when I was like 10, I some how convinced my mother Shanay(real name Renee) to take me to see Scary Movie when it came out in theaters.  As I was a youngin, I needed adult supervision.

I may or may not have left out the description of the film during my intense persuasion attempts.  

Regardless, we went, and about half way through, my mother burst in to tears, attempted to drag me by the ear out of the cinema, and repeatedly uttered the phrase "Oh helllllllll to the no".

Alright, fine....

 I made that last part up, but she was not pleased.  


It's like, calm down Sally Beth, a dick joke here and there isn't going to kill you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment