Tuesday, July 19, 2011

BESTnewsEVER:CaptainPlanetGoesHollywood

YES.

Let me start by saying I totally had this idea a few months ago.  Bible. 

When I say bible I mean like, I swear.  I wanted to write Torah, if only for my mothers sake, but I figured nobody would understand what I meant....

Moving right along...

Cartoon Network, who is expanding its way into the film market, has just inked a deal with Don Murphy, the producer of Transformers, to create a live action film version of the classic 90's environmental cartoon, Captain Planet.

Ligit, me and my cousin used to be addicted to this show like it was our juvenile crack cocaine.  

Until one time, we were watching with her new kitten, and then my dad threw a newspaper stack from the upstairs balcony, that petrified the kitten...

........And then the cat took a heaping shit all over my arm. 

Needless to say, I never saw Captain Planet again.  Or that cat.  Because I killed it.



If anyone hears of any auditions for the Captain's Planeteers, let me know.  I can do a mean foreign accent.





No comments:

Post a Comment