Wednesday, July 13, 2011

MyFavoriteGinger:DeborahAnnWoll/JessicaFrom Trueblood


Let me start by letting y'all in on a little theory I have...

I have this notion that if your born female, beautiful, and as a ginga' ninja, you're guaranteed to be a star, or at least achieve some level of fame or notoriety.   

Seriously, think about it.

Have you ever met a red head in real life who was crazy beautiful? No, you have not, because they're all famous.

Scientific workability, people...That's my motto.

Regardless, I was just watching the latest Trueblood episode for about the 15th time, and all I can think about, besides Fiona Shaw's incredible and creepy as fuck performance, is how hot Jessica got. She's portrayed by Deborah Ann Woll, who just signed on to star in a follow up film to Little Miss Sunshine, entitled He Loves Me. Granted, she was always a pretty girl, but now its at a whole different level.  Let's just hope the carpet doesn't match the drapes because nobody likes a fire crotch.  Fact.


Can I get an Amen? 




1 comment: