Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Best.Interview.Ever:RowlingTalksKeyPointsOf HPFilms


Let me preface this post by saying to all of the non Harry fans that I am abundantly sorry for the copious amounts of HP posts that have been going on.  It's just that with the new film set to be released in NINE days, so much has been leaked onto the internet and I just can't resist.  This is the last film, so they're pushing the promotional wagon prettttttttty hard.

That being said, if you're not a Harry fan, we really can't be friends...

No, fine,  I'll let it slide...This time only though..

This ain't no soup kitchen fools.

Regardless of your fandom status, please just watch the video.  I promise you, hearing the passion and intelligence in this woman's voice will be enough to make it worth your while. 



No comments:

Post a Comment