Tuesday, September 13, 2011

AQuickMessageFromYoursTruly

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to type a quick message to apologize to all of you readers out there.  I moved home from LA and became so busy with figuring out plans for the fall(I'm a slight procrastinator) that I had to take a hiatus from the blog.  However, I do have good news.

First of all, starting today, I will be continuing the blog.  I solemnly swear I am up to no good.  God, I miss Harry Potter.  

However, I can officially say that within a few months, I will be turning the blog into a full blown film and television site.  There will be reviews, casting bulletins, and the other weird shit I seem to obsess over.

I will post bulletins of the sites developments as they are, uh, developed.

Anyway, welcome back, I've missed y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment