Saturday, August 13, 2011

ITSaBIRDitsaPLANE:ItsHenryCavilAsTheNew Superman


'Ello there mates.  Sorry for the recent lack of postage, it's just that I was traveling back home for the remainder of my summer and I am finally now situated and am getting back to biz-niz.

Above, is the first released image of Henry Cavil portraying Superman in upcoming Zack Snyder film, Man of Steel.

Not so much to go on but at least he looks a great deal like Clark Kent from the comic books.  I once heard that 90 percent of getting cast in a certain film or television role depends upon having the right look for the part, and that the rest is good delivery.  Just a fun fact of the day from Lyle's bank of irrelevant and useless facts.

Regardless, let's just hope for a good Superman flick, because the last one bit the big one.

On a side note, however...

Can we have a few non-superhero, non-sequel, non threequel, non-reboots, for a change? Don't get me wrong, I love all of those sectors of film, but an original concept wouldn't hurt anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment