Friday, August 5, 2011

YourFirstLook:AnneHathawayAsCatWoman


Sick!

The first image of Anne Hathaway as Cat Woman in Chris Nolan's third and final installment of the Batman film franchise, has finally hit the web.

Obviously, it's not much to go on, especially since it was the only picture released, but I still think it tells us a few things.

First of all, its clear that Nolan decided to not go with the whole, cat ears and cup o' milk schtick that all of his predecessors did.  I actually like that he is taking it in a more "realistic" direction as apposed to making the character look like she's wearing a halloween costume.

Secondly, Anne looks HOT AS HELL.  I can't even see her face but I don't even care.  I usually don't find Anne to have that certain sexy X factor, but her on the bike in all leather is an A+ on my grading scale.

Also, is that Batman's motorcycle?  I'm pretty sure it is, which makes me wonder if CatNips over there stole that shit, or if she plays an ally to Bruce Wayne and is simply borrowing it.

Can't wait until The Dark Knight Rises comes out.  I need another film to bring joy to my world since Harry Potter is over....forever.....


I need serious professional help.

No comments:

Post a Comment