Tuesday, July 5, 2011

AnotherButterBeerPlease:DanielRadcliffeHadA DrinkingProblem


According to British GQ, Daniel Radcliffe a.k.a Harry Potta', had a drinking problem while filming the latter half of the Harry Potter film series, primarily during the sixth movie.  Here's the quote:

"I became so reliant on [alcohol] to enjoy stuff, there were a few years there when I was just so enamoured with the idea of living some sort of famous person’s lifestyle that really isn’t suited to me."

He continues:

"I’m actually enjoying the fact I can have a relationship with my girlfriend where I’m really pleasant and I’m not [bleeping] up totally all the time. As much as I would love to be a person that goes to parties and has a couple of drinks and has a nice time, that doesn’t work for me. I do that very unsuccessfully. I’d just rather sit at home and read, or go out to dinner with someone, or talk to somebody I love, or talk to somebody that makes me laugh. There’s no shame in enjoying the quiet life."

So, basically, we can all blame Daniel for ruining the sixth movie.  He was all like, wahhhhhh where's my nimbus two thousand, and they were like, pshhhh whateva yo.

No I'm just kidding around. Sort of.  

Listen, addiction is a real problem.  

That being said, the sixth movie really sucked big time, so I am glad that he got his shit together in time for Deathly Hallows.

10 days and counting! 





No comments:

Post a Comment