Friday, July 1, 2011

July15thCantComeSoonEnough:ANOTHERsick SCENEfromHP7partDeuxHitsWeb


Holy Gringotts Harry.

Yet another scene has been released on the internet, this time featuring my favorite trio of wizards and their stoutly goblin counterpart, Griphook, breaking into the Lestrange vault.

Have a looksie.


I know.

I literally have watched this thirty six times, and each time it just gets better and better.

If this scene, as well as the one posted yesterday, is any indication of what we can expect from HP7part2, I think it's safe to say it's going to be the best Potter flick of all time.

So if you're a HP fan, watch the clip.  Even if you're not, watch it, read the books, watch the movies, and get ready, because in 15 days, it is truly the end of an era.

I have to get started on my costume.  I'm thinking a Gryffindor sweater set and pleated dress robes.  Thoughts?


Too much? Whatever.




No comments:

Post a Comment