Sunday, April 3, 2011

OnTheBrinkOfStardom:LilyCollins


So a while back, when I first saw The Blind Side, I really fell in love with the actress who played Sandy Bullock's daughter Collins.  Ironically, her name is Lily Collins, in real life, and is the daughter of legendary drummer Phil Collins.  Luckily, it looks as though Lily probably took on her mother's looks, as shes not overweight, balding, and singing the theme song to Tarzan.  
Anyway, Lily has a roster of new movies coming out soon, is rumored to be porking that latent homosexual werewolf from twilight, and now, just got cast in her biggest role to date; Snow White.

In Tarsem Singh’s new take on the classic tale, Lily will be playing the fairest of them all, opposite, Academy Award winner Julia Roberts as the Evil Queen and Armie Hammer (the Winklevoss Twins from The Social Network) as the Prince.  

I predict that soon, she will be runnin' the game.  I have a strong feeling that we will be hearing a lot more from her.  Hopefully, we can see a lot more of her too(oh snap).


PS: Another version of SW is being made, starring The Rug Muncher Du Jour Kristen Stewart as Snowy Dubs and Charlize Theron as the Evil Queen.  I gotta say, I would pick Lily over Kstewpid any day, due to the fact that every time I gaze upon her lifeless, fleshy, enigmatic face, I want to cut my eye's out with a rusty butter knife while simultaneously shoving bamboo splinters through my toe nails.  

No comments:

Post a Comment