Saturday, July 23, 2011

BeyondDevastating:AmyWinehouseFoundDead


I'm honestly just so damn sad right now...

According to reports, one of the most talented singers ever, Amy Winehouse, has passed away.  Here's the official statement:

"Police were called by London Ambulance Service to an address in Camden Square NW1 shortly before 16.05hrs today, Saturday 23 July, following reports of a woman found deceased. 

On arrival officers found the body of a 27-year-old female who was pronounced dead at the scene. 

Enquiries continue into the circumstances of the death. At this early stage it is being treated as unexplained." 

Unexplained? Lets take a wild guess as to how she died.....

Just another example of how the hard stuff can ruin your life.  Fame and Money are great, just maybe not in the hands of an addict.

I'll miss you Amy, and I think its such a shame that second album never got made, I'm sure it would have been a huge comeback for you.

In remembrance, Let's have a look at one of my favorite Amy songs, Tears Dry On Their Own.



I'll Miss You Amy.

PS: Take Note Lohan.

No comments:

Post a Comment