Tuesday, May 31, 2011

TheyreeeeeeBack:FirstThreeMinsOfTruebloodSeason4


The first three mins. of TB season 4 has hit the web, and there are a few things I'm excited about.  

First of all, Barry the Bell Boy from seasons past is back, which I'm excited for, because they introduced him and then never spoke of him again.  I'm glad to see that Alan Ball brought that element full circle.  

Another cool point-The dude from Office Space (and like, every movie under the sun) is playing Earl Stackhouse, who seems to think Sookie was 5 last week, so clearly home boy is eating too many of those glowing fruit balls.

I don't like how they made claudine or claudette or whatever her name is, a "fairy godmother".  Thats a little corny, but hopefully, the genius that is Alan Ball will make it not so tacky.  

The last season of Trueblood, was, in my humble opinion, not able to hold a candle to the first two.  I'm keeping em' crossed that this season, with the introduction of witches and more magic in the series, that we'll get some of that "Mary-Ann/Renee the Cajun" style of crazy back into my favorite show on television.  

Plus, Aunt Petunia from Harry Potter, otherwise known as Fiona Shaw, will be playing the lead witch.  With such a renowned actress in the part, at least we can count on a solid performance from her, even if the story line sucks.  

Get it, sucks, like a vampire sucks your blood.  Whatever, I found it funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment